Bay Area, CA; including San Francisco, Oakland, Walnut Creek, Marin, San Jose, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Cupertino, and surrounding area
About Our DJs
Foam Roller Mixes is always looking for great new talent to add to our team! By becoming one of our DJs, you’ll join individuals who are passionate about music and fitness. Team members are always sharing their favorite tracks, discussing upcoming concerts, chatting about the littest & latest hits, and going out to our Current Partners like Barry’s Bootcamp to burn some calories!
Most DJs today are independent contractors who have to handle marketing, discovery, negotiations, equipment, logistics, and payment for every single gig. At Foam Roller Mixes, we take care of all your housekeeping so you can go out there and and focus on what you’re best at– the music.
Our company works closely with boutique brands and fitness studios like SoulCycle to provide curated music for awesome events. By joining our Foam Roller Mixes team, you’ll be traveling to various locations in the Bay Area to bring live music and good vibes. Typical events include live fitness classes, pop-ups, corporate events, weddings, and private parties. You’ll be responsible for live music mixing and, most importantly, playing the right song at the right time.
By being a DJ at Foam Roller Mixes, you also get to take advantage of some of our great perks, including:
- Access to internal DJ & Music Production training resources
- Access to shared music streaming services
- Access to internal community to collaborate with and receive constructive feedback from other DJs and Producers
- Company merchandise and swag
We’re interested in hearing from DJs of all levels that meet our minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Own a mixer
- Able to successfully beatmatch and make seamless transitions (by both blending tracks and dropping them on-the-one)
- Able and willing to travel up to 65 miles to a customer site
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you soon.